1. Here is the Eraserheads concert layout on Mall of Asia Grounds. I found this cool eheads site called eheadscountdown.com so I’m giving them some link love.
2. If you are going to the concert and you’re bringing your ride, I suggest you park on the SM Department Store side and NOT on the SM Hypermart side. But if you want to exercise by walking a long long way , then park anywhere 🙂
If you still don’t have tickets for the concert, here are some deals I recently researched:
3. Enervon is giving away some tickets. They dubbed it as “Mas Happy Raffle Promo” you just need to buy some Enervon products from their booth and they are raffling out some tickets at the end of the day.
4. Mysandbox is giving away tickets. Honestly I don’t know this mysandbox site, their about page says:
Sandbox is a portal that brings content and services you love on the web all in one place.
In Sandbox, you can create a profile and update your status for your friends to see. You can upload and view photos and videos, write a blog or join a forum discussion. You can send and receive email and download music, games and various other content.
I saw some of their ads via blogbank (sorry I’m not an publisher/affiliate, but I love to try it out in the future) so this is worth a try. More details here
5. Smart is giving away concert tickets too. Read details here.
And the last one…
6. Still desperate to have some Eraserheads tickets? Try betting on Philippine Lotto.
You still have Super Lotto 6/49 draw on Tuesday and Thursday plus the Mega Lotto 6/45 on Wednesday. I reserve the Friday for you:
- to get your winnings in the PCSO office
- and go to Ticketworld to buy the tickets
Hope you enjoy my post 🙂