Today is Blog Action Day 2009.
This blog post is my own little way of expressing my support to the NO to Con-Ass movement.
Tomorrow, GMA will deliver her SONA (State of the Nation Address). I don’t know if it will be the usual stuff: look-good-feel-good statistics and same old rhetoric. I am not inclined to listen (maybe I will read the transcript via the news/web if I have time). But I hope her allies do not attempt another railroading sneaky moves there.
This post may not be a surprise for some since I have blogged my political views here:
If you want to know more info on this topic kindly visit the link below:
- Cyberprotest, Blog Action Day vs. #conass sa July 26
Other bloggers post on today’s Blog Action Day:
- Filipino bloggers set July 26 as Blog Action Day for real change, not charter change
- Dahil dapat lang na manindigan ako
- Cyberprotest Blogaction Day against Conass
- Cyberprotest, Blog-Action Day vs. #conass
- We Join the Cyberprotest, Blog Action Day vs. #conass
- Blog Action Day for Real Change & SONA 2009
- Remembering ConAss
- Bakit nga ba ayaw natin sa #conass?
- Philippines holds Cyberprotest, Blog Action Day on July 26 vs. ConAss
- Blog Action Day vs #conass entries