Two months ago, I blogged about the rumor going around in WoW communities that there is a WoW Expansion in the works and it will be named as Mist of Pandaria. And today its official, Mist of Pandaria is the next World of Warcraft expansion. So what can I say?
Wow! Pandaren! Pure awesomeness! Exciting!!!
Blizzard confirmed the news at BlizzCon 2011 being held today and tomorrow at the Anaheim Convention Center at Anaheim, California.
So what do we expect from Mist of Pandaria. According to the news releases here are some highlights:
- Pandaren, a New Playable Race, can be Horde or Alliance
- Monk, a New Playable Class whose adept in martial arts. Can be DPS, healer, or tank.
- Level Cap Increased to 90
- New Zones: Jade Forest, Kun-Lai Summit, Wandering Isle and other exotic areas
- Dungeon “Challenge” Modes
- Pet Battles: Challenge other players’ companion pets with your own collection in a new tactical mini-game (Pokemon-mode as Spiderham explained it to me)
- New Talent System
And a lot more of course 😀
Want to see more???
Here is a video of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Preview
To know more visit batangastoday.com and blizzard press release.
For more World of Warcraft posts, kindly visit my free wow mount post and other wow posts.
Pingback: Free WoW Cheats: Pandaren, Mist of Pandaria and the next WoW Expansion | menardconnect.com
Pingback: Blizzard DOTA Release Date, Cheats and Tricks | menardconnect.com
Pingback: Free WoW Calendar: November 2011 is Draenei Month | menardconnect.com