Two months ago, I blogged about the rumor going around in WoW communities that there is a WoW Expansion in the works and it will be named as Mist of Pandaria. And today its official, Mist of Pandaria is the next World of Warcraft expansion. So what can I say?
Wow! Pandaren! Pure awesomeness! Exciting!!!
Blizzard confirmed the news at BlizzCon 2011 being held today and tomorrow at the Anaheim Convention Center at Anaheim, California.
So what do we expect from Mist of Pandaria. According to the news releases here are some highlights:
- Pandaren, a New Playable Race, can be Horde or Alliance
- Monk, a New Playable Class whose adept in martial arts. Can be DPS, healer, or tank.
- Level Cap Increased to 90
- New Zones: Jade Forest, Kun-Lai Summit, Wandering Isle and other exotic areas
- Dungeon “Challenge” Modes
- Pet Battles: Challenge other players’ companion pets with your own collection in a new tactical mini-game (Pokemon-mode as Spiderham explained it to me)
- New Talent System
And a lot more of course 😀
Want to see more???
Here is a video of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Preview