We got hold of another recycled hoax for Facebook. This time its about a boy eating pineapple and surprise getting AIDS because of the pineapple 🙂
GOOD INFORMATION TO SHARE…
A 10 year old boy had eaten pineapple about 15 days back, and fell sick from the day he had eaten. Later, when he had his Health check done… doctors diagnosed that he had AIDS. His parents couldn’t believe it…
Then the entire family underwent a Checkup… none of them suffered from Aids. So the doctors checked again with the boy if he had eaten out…The boy said “yes”. He had pineapple that evening. Immediately, a group from Mallya hospital went to the pineapple vendor to check.
They found the pineapple seller had a cut on his finger while cutting the pineapple, his blood had spread into the fruit.
When they had his blood checked… the guy was suffering from AIDS… but he himself was NOT aware.
Unfortunately, the boy is suffering from it now.
Please take care while u eat on the road side. And please SHARE this to your family and friends.
By: [name removed]
I remember that this hoax was the same one circulating via email some years ago. But I guess it was not a pineapple, I think it was a hamburger or maybe cheeseburger.
True enough here is some reliable links explaining the hoax
I advise my readers and friends to kindly STOP sharing these kinds of HOAX. Let’s make Facebook a better place OK 🙂