World of Warcraft Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar
Blizzard posted the official trailer of WoW Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar this week. Yes Orgrimmar will be under siege by both The Alliance and The Horde (see my previous post related to this topic)
It’s really exciting so I am sharing it here at menardconnect.com. Watch it:
Here is the transcript of the Siege of Orgrimmar video (courtesy of Feronar from US-Lightbringer Server with some minor edits c/o me)
Garrosh Hellscream (G.H.): Hmmm… it thirsts. Bring it to the pools!
Taran Zhu (T.Z.): Enough!!! You have run rampant for far too long, Hellscream. But that stops now.
G.H.: Hahahahaha… Step aside, Pandaren. You confront a force beyond reckoning.
T.Z.: Your father dabbled in powers beyond reckoning. Where is he now?
T.Z.: I have fought beside the Tauren, Trolls, and others. You are nothing like them!
G.H.: They are no longer a part of my Horde!
T.Z.: The world will hear of this. *cough* They will come for you.
G.H.: Yes. I’m counting on it. The armies of the world will come for me, and within my fortress, they will face all the terrible creatures I have wrought, the boundless power I have mastered, and one by one, they will fall at my feet. Anyone who would rise against my new horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar! You, Pandaren, tried to bury your hate and your anger, but such power can not be contained. It must be unleashed!
T.Z.: A time will come when you will answer for your crimes!
G.H.: I answer to no one!
G.H.: All who challenge me will burn in the fires of my hatred!!!
Some video highlights for me:
1:20: I love how Taran Zhu taunts.
1:43: Gorehowl up for grabs!
1:55: In your face! Take that Garrosh!!!
Lowlights at 2:16 and 3:06 🙁
The youtube video was published on August 15, 2013. Quoting the description in youtube:
The official trailer for World of Warcraft Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar.
Garrosh Hellscream’s treacherous excavation of the Vale of Eternal Blossoms has finished with sinister results — not just for Pandaria, but for all Azeroth.
In a compound beneath Ragefire Chasm, Garrosh has infused his followers — the ‘true Horde’ — with the pilfered essence of the Old God Y’shaarj. With the power of a primordial world-twisting force at his command, Garrosh can rebuild the Horde in his image: strong, obedient, and, most importantly, ‘pure’.
Vol’jin’s attempts to lead Horde rebels into the capital of Orgrimmar haven’t gone unnoticed — and the mightiest heroes of the Alliance have stepped in to siege one of their enemies’ most prized cities. Will the Alliance be content with overthrowing a despot, or will they crush the Horde at one of the most vulnerable points in its history?
New Raid: The Siege of Orgrimmar
– The Siege of Orgrimmar is a 3-wing, 14-boss raid for max-level players, which will call you to take down Warchief Garrosh Hellscream at the head of a host of Azeroth’s finest.
New Raid Mode: Flexible
– Raid with a group of friends and guild mates regardless of server, and with any group size from 10 to 25, and the difficulty will automatically adjust to provide an appropriately challenging experience.
New Feature: Proving Grounds
– Undertake solo trials to practice or learn a new class role (Tank, Healer, or Damage). Each trial is available in multiple difficulties — Bronze through Gold and the challenging ‘Endless’ mode.
New Zone: The Timeless Isle
– Giant outdoor zone promoting open-world adventuring with tons of hidden treasures, giant creatures to defeat, five world bosses, a pet battle tournament, and much more!
Legendary Quest: Judgment of the Black Prince
– The epic conclusion to the Legendary quest line will see players rewarded with unique cloaks imbued with powerful new abilities.
New Feature: Connected Realms
– Lower population realms will be permanently and seamlessly “linked.” Players on the same Connected Realm will be able to trade, send and receive mail, join the same guilds, access a single Auction House, run the same Raids and Dungeons, and join other adventurers to complete quests.
PvP: Redesigned Arena System
– Arenas are no longer tied to specific Battlegroups, and players no longer need to create or join an Arena team to compete. Similar to the Rated Battleground system, players in a party of the appropriate size can queue.
I have watched related videos and it got very interesting storyline. Will do a follow up post on this patch over the weekend 🙂 For now I need to do some training and preps!!!
For more details on the World of Warcraft Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar kindly visit
To end this post: let me leave some one-liner to Garrosh: “We will come for you and you will answer for your crimes!!!”