Free Six Ambigram Info
We watched Angels & Demons movie last month at TriNoma Cinema and the movie introduced the concept of Ambigram. I researched here are there and finally in the tradition of my free six video, my six mybrute cheats and tips and my six Facebook Farm Town Cheats and Tips posts, I am sharing my Free Six Ambigram Info and images that I have researched.
1. What is Ambigram?
Wikipedia defines it as:
a typographical design or artform that may be read as one or more words not only in its form as presented, but also from another viewpoint, direction or orientation. The words readable in the other viewpoint, direction or orientation may be the same or different from the original words.
Wiktionary have 2 defs:
a design that may be read in two different ways
A design that may be read as the same word or phrase (or sometimes two different words or phrases) when oriented in two different ways, usually when reflected in a vertical axis or when rotated through 180 degrees
2. A better way to illustrate an Ambigram is to show some example
Below is an animated image example:
<image courtesy of Wikimedia Commons and Splarka>
3. Another example is the mirror image “Wiki” word Ambigram
<image courtesy of Wikipedia>
4. Ambigram was popularized by the Movie Angels & Demons. Want to know more, visit the official movie website
5. John Langdon, the creator of the Ambigram used in the movie have some very useful and extensive information on The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons and some different types of Ambigrams. Feel free to visit John Langdon’s Ambigram page.
6. Ambigram Tattoos are cool. If you want to try out some Ambigram generator, view some tattoo gallery and stencils, feel free to visit the wowtattoos.com site
Hope you find these info useful.
Do you have other Ambigram info? Feel free to share them by leaving some comments here.