Pacquiao vs. Margarito on November 13, 2010
Manny Pacquiao wins via Unanimous Decision!!!
Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao will face Antonio “Tijuana Tornado” Margarito on November 13, 2010 (November 14 in Manila) for the vacant WBC Super Welterweight World Title belt at the Cowboys Stadium, Arlington, Texas, USA. I’m rooting for Pacman, just like what I did in the Pacquiao-Hatton, Pacquiao-Dela Hoya, Pacquiao–Cotto and Pacquiao–Clottey fights.
The bout will really be a heated one as I heard of dirty trash talks mentioning the Raps (as in hand wraps) and the Roids (as in steroids).
As Freddie Roach already gave his prediction (Manny will KO Margarito in 1st round) and even the papa of “saling-pusa” joining the prediction fracas, I think its time that I give my share too 🙂
So in the tradition of my free my six free cafe world cheats, my six free social city cheats, my six free petville cheats, my six starcraft 2 crack, my six tagalog love quotes, my six wow mounts and my free six video posts here are my six Pacquiao vs. Margarito predictions (with a twist of course)
- There will be no traffic congestion is the streets of Metro Manila during the entire duration of the fight
- The one assigned to sing the Philippine National Anthem will make some deviations (whether it be minor or a major major one I don’t know yet)
- #pacquiao and #margarito will be a trending topic in Twitter (maybe between 2 to 3 hours before the actual fight)
- Pacquiao and Margarito related topics will be in Google Trending and Yahoo Trending (maybe between 3 to 6 hours before the undercard starts)
- In conjunction with item 3 and 4, there will be some Black Hat SEO campaign abusing the Pacquiao and Margarito related searches. So be careful OK?
- And last but not the least, after the fight, a chicken boxer (with the initials of KFC) will try to steal the show by challenging the winner of the bout! 🙂
Lastly my best wishes to Pacman and Team Pacquiao!
Good-luck and God bless you Manny! Mabuhay ka Manny Pacquiao!